Nature and mindfulness; there are so many ways to connect with ourselves and each other through nature. Hilde Larsen of InspiredByHilde.com joins me today to talk about the importance of nature in our lives. Sometimes we forget how amazing we feel when we immerse ourselves in nature by taking a walk in the forest or walking by a body of water. Nature can heal. Nature can rejuvenate. Nature can repair. Do yourself a favour and determine to spend some time in nature this weekend.
- “See how nature – trees, flowers, grass – grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence, we need silence to be able to touch souls.” Mother Theresa
- “Go into the wilderness. There you will find your own revelations.” Roxana Jones
- “Just feel the magic in the air and the power in the breeze,
Feel the energy of the plants, the bushes and the trees,
Let yourself be surrounded by nature at its best,
Calm yourself, focus and let magic do the rest.” Sally Walker.
- “Storms make trees take deeper roots.” Dolly Parton
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
- “Bend with the wind. Be steady, be patient, Be open to wonder. Be connected.” Anon
- “Walk As If You are Kissing The Earth.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I would love to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding.” – John O-Donohue
- “Nature abhors a vacuum.” Francois Rabelais
- “Just like natural Beauty, Peace and Love can grow just about anywhere.” Anon.
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your free book “Twenty-One Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Everyday for 7 Minutes. Get your free ebook here. Please leave your name and email and you’ll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.