Andrea Sullenger is a “kick-butt” sales & body language coach and a business development strategy consultant. She describes herself as a creative, fun, out-of-the-box thinker. She has created, built and coached, multiple six-figure companies, has 2 best-selling books and believes in going after a BIG, BOLD life. Andrea has been a dedicated devotee to mindfulness since a traumatic bout with vertigo stopped her in her tracks.
- Website: www.AndreaSullenger.com
Most Influential Person
- Martha Beck
John Cabot Zinn
Effect on Emotions
- My emotions are in check, so they’re not bouncing around like a bouncy ball in a little bathroom with a ten-year old boy.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Becoming aware of my shallow breathing which meant I was in too big a hurry. Slowing down, being aware of my breathing to regulate my emotions.
- Book: Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- App: Omvana by Mindvalley
Advice for Newbie
Just be open, because the pieces of mindfulness that are supposed to resonate with you, will. They will bubble to the top. One of the practical things to do is begin with a morning ritual. Slow down, be thoughtful, pay attention to where you’re at and where it is that you’re trying to go. Use Morning Pages by Julia Cameron.