Coloring to relieve stress and get focused. That’s our topic today and I’m happy to have Zephan Blaxberg back on the show. Zeph was a guest on episode 4 when he talked about his life journey and a trauma that changed the course of his life. He has a terrific podcast called The Year of Purpose and he’s just recently published a coloring book called GreatFull: Mandala Coloring Book and Journal.
Zephan is a man of action and has published two books in the past year besides continuing his iTunes #1 Podcast, The Year of Purpose and traveling as a travel hacker on more than 25 flights over the past 16 months.
Zephan’s other book is called “Life Re-Scripted: Find Your Purpose and Design Your Dream Life Before The Curtains Close”
- Zephan Blaxburg
- Featured in Mindfulness Mode Episode 004 Zephan Blaxberg: From Youth Trauma to Video Master Entrepreneur
- Instagram: ZephanMoses
- Coloring takes us back to our childhood roots. Zephan Blaxberg
- I love journaling in the morning each and every day. Zephan Blaxberg
- No one had combined the idea of journaling with the stress relieving features of adult coloring. Zephan Blaxberg
- Color, doodle and journal all in one place with my new book, GreatFull. Zephan Blaxberg
- If you look at the traumas we’ve gone through, typically we have to take ourselves back to our roots and back to our inner child and have that conversation with our younger self. Zephan Blaxberg
- GreatFull: Mandala Coloring Book and Journal
- Life Re-Scripted: Find Your Purpose and Design Your Dream Life Before The Curtains Close
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your Calm Your Busy Mind Infographic. It focuses on breathing, exercise and mantras. Please leave your name and email you’ll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.