Esther Kiss works in the field of marketing and publicity where she helps experts and personal brands get exposure. She uses elements of mindfulness to be a true connector of people. She is founder of a one-of-a-kind agency called Born To Influence and co-founder of Strategic Influence. Esther gets her clients on traditional TV, radio, newspapers and magazines, as well as online telesummits, podcasts, and large publications. Esther has interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, Perry Marshall and many others for her own show; Born To Influence, The Marketing Show.
- Website: www.borntoinfluence.com
- Free Media Positioning Checklist www.borntoinfluence.com/gift
- Podcast: Born To Influence: Helping Experts Build Their Platform Online
Most Influential Person
- Keith Ferrazzi (Author of Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time)
Effect on Emotions
- It made me incredibly more conscious of being grateful for things and being more high vibe.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is part of the audio meditation that I use when I’m trying to calm down and go to sleep.
- Book: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide To Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- App: My Alarm Clock
Advice for Newbie
Think about how you want to feel and who you want to be and what you want to create in your life. Just focus on those goals and start making a list of up to a hundred of the things that you want to be and do and have. Brainstorm and then pick your top ten to fifteen priorities and see how you can be mindful around that. Focus on that every day and commit to actions that you’ll do to actually accomplish those goals.